- Date : Saturday (27/02/2010 for Under-12 & Under-18 categories), Sunday (28/02/2010 for Open category)
- Venue : Concourse Area, Seremban Parade which is located in front of Seremban's kommuter station
- Format : Rapid of six rounds
- Organized by : Seremban Parade & Persatuan Catur Negeri Sembilan (PNCS)
- Prizes : RM 1000 total + hampers + trophies
- Fees : RM 17 (Open / Under-18), RM 12 (Under-12). For PCNS members, discount RM 2 for each category
- Tentative schedule : 9.00 - 9.45am Registration, 10.00am - 1.00pm The first 3 rounds, 2.00 - 5.00pm The last 3 rounds, 5.30pm - prize giving ceremony
Thursday, February 25, 2010
This weekend will be a bit longer than the usual one because on Friday, 26th February will be a public holiday. It is the Birthday of Prophet Muhammad S.A.W. There are so many chess tournaments during the weekend. Malaysian chess players are very lucky to have so many chess tournaments to participate. Let's take a look.
Seremban Parade which is located opposite of the Seremban "Komuter" station.
1) The Seremban Parade Chess Championship
Click here for more details.